PDA

View Full Version : opening 2 pages in 2 different div with ajaxpage

crazydc
02-13-2010, 07:59 PM
The title say almost every things. for a email i will explain why. i am new to website building, so sorry for any thing i do that is newbie.

i am looking to be able to click one button which allow the user to open 2 pages. i have 2 different div classes set up. content and contentlink. the content is where all the page information going to be the contentlink one is going to just have some thing like this.

About_Us/Started.

so it shows you where abouts you are in the link with links. any help that i get is greatful thanks in advance.

djr33
02-13-2010, 08:03 PM
You need to provide a link to your site or to the scripts you are using. Otherwise, we can't help.

The simple answer to this is to include both functions in the event. For example:
<... onclick="openit('a'); openit('b');">

That should probably work. If it does not, the scripts may need to be rewritten.

crazydc
02-13-2010, 08:55 PM
well the site is not online as i am writing it at the moment. i am running xampp on my machine.

but here is what i am trying to do but it down work

<a href="javascript:ajaxpage('login.php','content')",href="javascript:ajaxpage('./Toplinks/loginlink.php','contenttop')">Login</a>

if there is any thing else u require less let me know.

jscheuer1
02-14-2010, 03:30 PM
Please post about Dynamic Drive Scripts in the Dynamic Drive Scripts Help section here where I've moved this thread, and:

Warning: Please include a link to the DD script(s) in question in your post. See this thread (http://www.dynamicdrive.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6) for the proper posting format when asking a question.

That said, there are various ways to set it up, here's one:

<a href="login.php" onclick="ajaxpage(this.href,'content');ajaxpage('./Toplinks/loginlink.php','contenttop');return false;">Login</a>

In it, login.php will load into content and ./Toplinks/loginlink.php will load into contenttop.

Also, if javascript is disabled, the link will fire normally. This will switch the page to login.php, which may or may not be a good thing, let me know.