PDA

View Full Version : IE vs FireFox

CoolVal95
01-22-2010, 06:17 PM
1) Script Title: Horizontal Accordion Script

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex17/haccordion.htm

3) Describe problem: I was able to get my script working the exact way I wanted it to while on it's own page in FireFox. But when I added it to my main website page it doesn't work (in FireFox). It shows up but it doesn't move. But it works fine in IE. What would make it work in IE but not in FireFox? Thanks so much. The url to my site is www.crossfitbiloxibeach.com. Thanks so much. Thank for any help! :confused:

jscheuer1
01-23-2010, 10:03 AM
Unclosed font tags, here (closing tags added and highlighted):

<!--///////////////////////////////////////WELCOME/////////////////////////-->
<div class="layout" style="position:absolute;top:5;left:0;width:330;height:175"><center>
<font color="white"><font size="4" face="tahoma,arial">Welcome!<br><br>

<font size="3">Welcome to CrossFit Biloxi Beach Website. <br> If you are looking for a great workout<br> program then
CrossFit Biloxi Beach <br>is the place to go.<br><br>Please come join the fun!<br>
</center> </font></font></font></td>
</div>

and here:

<!--////////////////////////////////////NEWEST MEMBERS//////////////////////////////////////-->
<div class="layout" style="position:absolute;top:542;left:336;width:330;height:139;text-align:center;border:thin dotted;border-color:white">
<font size="4">Our Newest Members..Welcome!!<br><br>
<font size="3"><b>Claire L.<br>
Thomas L.</b></font></font>
</div>

CoolVal95
01-24-2010, 02:35 PM
Thanks so much! That was it. It's amazing that something so little that makes such a big difference. And it's so easy to miss when you've been staring at code all day. Thank you again! :)