PDA

View Full Version : AnyLink JS Drop Down Menu v2.2

hermannlm
01-21-2010, 01:04 PM
1) Script Title: AnyLink JS Drop Down Menu v2.2

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex1/dropmenuindex.htm

3) Describe problem: First Ilike What is did on that site and I am not good enougt to find the problem but I noticed the folowing point:
1) I used "AnyLink JS Drop Down Menu v2.2" and it worked find.
2) since few days.....AVIRA sees it as virus. The report say :anylinkmenu.js contains sucpisous code HEUR/HTML malware

Could you tell me more. As i expecte to use it you can imagine the importance of your expertise for me.
By advance I thank you and await your answer with anticipation.
Hermann:)

jscheuer1
01-21-2010, 03:25 PM
Sounds like a bug in AVIRA. There is nothing like that in the code, at least not as far as other anti-virus programs are concerned. If you could post the string that AVIRA claims is dangerous, perhaps I could explain further.

However, it is possible that some virus has attached itself to your copy of that file.

hermannlm
01-21-2010, 04:02 PM
Here after the message of AVIRA:
--------------------------------------
Virus: HEUR/HTML.Malware
Type: AHeAD Heuristic special detection
In the wild: No
Reported Infections: Low
Distribution Potential: Low
Damage Potential: Low
Static file: No

General Alias:

It was previously detected as:
HEUR/Exploit.HTML

For more details see full description here .

Description inserted by Andrei Ivanes on Thu, 17 Apr 2008 08:51 (GMT+1)
Description updated by Andrei Ivanes on Thu, 17 Apr 2008 10:05 (GMT+1)
---------------------
HERE IS THE CODE I USED AS IT: but it was too long.... I do it in the next post.

-----------------------------------------------------
ANY Idea?
By advance, Thanks
Hermann

jscheuer1
01-21-2010, 04:24 PM
From just that much, it looks like AVIRA isn't even sure if it's dangerous or not.

hermannlm
01-21-2010, 04:27 PM
Here is the file I used In my site:anylinkmenu.js
Since the file is too long here is the PART1 i can not show you the file.
BUT you can download it from :: http://showroompages.net/anylinkmenu.js.txt
It is merly the one I download on your site.
Regards'
Hermann

hermannlm
01-21-2010, 04:33 PM
I agree but as I use it for what i expect to be a B2b Site I am afraid to fear my potential clients.....Witch could be desastrous...If you see what I mean...
But few day ago, there was not this problem....so....
HAve you got an advice for me.
If yes, do not hesitate.
Hermann

ddadmin
01-22-2010, 12:15 AM
There is code in your version of the script (looking at .txt file above) that's not part of the original anylinkmenu.js file. What happens if you stick to the original version- does the software still complain of a virus?

jscheuer1
01-22-2010, 01:11 AM
However, it is possible that some virus has attached itself to your copy of that file.

There is code in your version of the script (looking at .txt file above) that's not part of the original anylinkmenu.js file. What happens if you stick to the original version- does the software still complain of a virus?

If that's the case (I couldn't access .txt version at the moment), there is a real posibility that you have another larger problem. Close everything and do a full system scan for viruses and trojans.

ddadmin
01-22-2010, 04:29 AM
The site appears down for me at the moment as well...

hermannlm
01-22-2010, 07:02 AM
I tried to scan directely and alone :anylinkmenu.js.txt: and it ended with the same message.

What I Am doing now is to recopy the code from your site to see if the same thing happens.

For the site down I do not understand so I give you back the address:
http://showroompages.net/anylinkmenu.js.txt
I hope it will work that time...
Thank you for all of you who are spending time for me.
Hermann

ddadmin
01-22-2010, 08:08 AM
anylinkmenu.js.txt is not the original file found on DD though. For example, function insert(evt,text,modebb) shouldn't be there, among other formatting changes.

hermannlm
01-23-2010, 02:21 PM
Yes you right, after a good night I remember. It is my Fault.:rolleyes:
I am Deeply sorry for having spent your time for that.
The story is: never try to do the master when one knows only nuts and bolts.
I should remeber it next time.
Unfortunately, I taught it was a good idea to add something in order to transform your button into a menu to propose a serie of special character to be inserted into a text box (which was supposed to be placed next that latter).
But bref I definitely need to work harder.
The worst was that it was working a week ago.:eek: