PDA

View Full Version : AnyLink CSS Menu v2.2 dropdown positioning

StefanRSA
01-18-2010, 09:14 AM
1) Script Title: AnyLink CSS Menu v2.2

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex1/anylinkcss.htm

3) Describe problem: I am trying to implement this menu on my site but need to customise it for my needs but am not sure how to go about doing so.

I am using it as a horisontal menu on the top of my page with 8 dropdown menu links. I want the dropdown menu section to be fixed the full width of my page and not anchored to the active link div. How do I go about?

The menu is working 100% in FF but works only as an mouseover effect in IE7. If I hover over the menu link, the dropdown apears, but when I want to click on any link the dropdown disapear?

Any help please

ddadmin
01-18-2010, 09:32 AM
Hmm are you talking about making the menu "bar" the width of the page? It looks like you're looking more for a full menu bar script, such as Chrome Menu (http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex1/chrome/index.htm). Anylink menu is most useful when you need to enable arbitrary links on the page to have a drop down menu associated with it.

The menu is working 100% in FF but works only as an mouseover effect in IE7. If I hover over the menu link, the dropdown apears, but when I want to click on any link the dropdown disapear?

Please post a link to the page on your site that contains the problematic script so we can check it out.

StefanRSA
01-18-2010, 09:40 AM
No I have no problem getting the menu bar the width of the page but I want all the dropdown menu's created from these menulinks in the menu bar to be floating below the menubar and all of them must be the full width of the page below the menubar.

I gave the .anylinkcss div a width of the main container. Only the fisrt link on the left goes the full page width but the others, to the right float the submenus in dif places depending on the main link location...

I am currently working on a local page... Lets tackle one thing at a time...

Thanks for the help