PDA

View Full Version : chromeless window script and image rollovers

jimbo
10-26-2004, 08:31 PM
I'm having a problem with Gabriel's chromeless window script and my image rollovers. The image swap function on mouseover doesn't work on the home page of my site which the chromeless script is part of. The swapped image is just a change to the background colour behind the text. The link function of the rollovers work well though and open other pages of the site in chromeless windows. The rollovers on the linked pages work fine. I'm not a java script wiz by any means but you can see my site at www.mandatoryrest.com and hopefully help me with any errors. The rollovers are at the bottom of the home page and are in text. The swap image background should change to a lighter colour on mouse over. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

thanks..... jimbo

ddadmin
10-26-2004, 11:37 PM
When I visit that page, I get the following JavaScript error:

Error: syntax error
Source File: http://www.mandatoryrest.com/
Line: 46
Source Code:
<script language="JavaScript" type="text/JavaScript">
Error: MM_preloadImages is not defined

Check that the function MM_preloadImages is defined and inserted properly. This doesn't look like a conflict between the two scripts, though I could be wrong...

jimbo
10-28-2004, 04:10 PM
Thanks for the suggestions....unfortunately I still have the conflict between the rollover script and the chromeless window script. Somewhere in the mm swap image on mouseover etc....is the problem. Maybe the two scripst are incompatible. Oh by the way I've built the site in Dreamweaver mx if that's any help.

Thanks again for your assistance..Jimbo