PDA

View Full Version : Resolved lytebox not working with htm

daxtojeiro
12-28-2009, 09:36 PM
Hi all,
Im no webdesigner, so please stick with me :)

I have just added the lytebox script to my site, but it wouldn't work on line. It works fine on my laptop, but as soon as I uploaded it, the pictures wouldnt open up as they should, they just opened into a new page.

Anyhow, I tried everything I could think of and found that if the page was saved as an HTML it worked fine when on the web. If saved as an HTM it wouldnt work. My problem is all 50 odd pages of my site are HTM, so changing them is impossible as it is referenced to all over the place on 100s of sites.
I therefore need lytebox (or something that does the same thing to pictures) to work with HTM.
Anyone got any ideas what Im doing wrong?
cheers
Phil

X96 Web Design
12-28-2009, 10:38 PM
Could you post a link to the site? Then we can look at your code...

Cheers,
X96

daxtojeiro
12-29-2009, 07:27 PM
Hi,
thanks for the reply. I've sorted it thanks.
I feel a bit silly, basically I was modifying a page "gallery.htm" but the page on my site that I was looking at was "Gallery.htm" so the changes I made worked on my laptop but as I was looking at the wrong page on my site it didnt work :(

When I made a new page gallery.html I typed the address into my browser so I saw the correct page and just thought it was OK with html . Hope that makes sence and sorry to waste your time,
thanks
Phil