PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Fade Safari

jgold723
12-15-2009, 03:13 PM
Has anyone figured out why this happens? I have the same problem -- it works fine in Safari for a while, then all of a sudden it stops. Works fine in every other browser as far as I can tell.

jscheuer1
12-15-2009, 03:38 PM
When there is the slightest possibility that your question may be different, or the thread you are posting to is over a week old, please post your question as a new thread like here where I've moved this, and:

Warning: Please include a link to the DD script in question in your post. See this thread (http://www.dynamicdrive.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6) for the proper posting format when asking a question.

What version of the script are you using? What version of Safari? What do you mean "stops"? What happens? Are you viewing the page, minding your own business and it stops? Or do you navigate away and back and it stops? Or do you give focus to another window or tab and come back and it stops?

The show (latest version) will stop rotating after a certain amount of time if so specified in the initialization for that show.

If you want more help, please answer these questions, and:

Please post a link to the page on your site that contains the problematic code so we can check it out.