PDA

View Full Version : image flow problems

Chimex
12-14-2009, 02:32 PM
please how can I navigate to a url from each of the facebox image in this homepage www.genesisdeluxecinemas.com/new. Please help me

jscheuer1
12-14-2009, 03:13 PM
I don't see any facebox images on that page. I do see:

<script src="facefiles/jquery-1.2.2.pack.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

<link href="facebox.css" media="screen" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
<script src="facefiles/facebox.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

In the source code of your page, but none of those files are on the server by the name and location specified in those tags. Even if they were, there would likely be a conflict with one or more of these scripts:

<script type="text/javascript" src="prototype.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="effects.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="showcase.js"></script>

which apparently are where their tags say that they are.

Chimex
12-14-2009, 05:52 PM
Hello Dear,

Attached is the entire content of the website www.genesisdeluxecinemas.com/new in a zipped folder called new. Someone please help me see how you can hyperlink from the coverflow images to a url. I have added another page called lagos_index.html to link to. Alternatively, if on clicking on the image, I can have another image displaying below it on which I can click to link me to another url, that would be better for me.

Thank you for your assistance.

jscheuer1
12-15-2009, 04:12 AM
Well, facebox probably could be made to work with this showcase.js script. However, at this point I'm unclear as to whether or not you even want to bother. Also, what's "coverflow"? It doesn't appear anywhere within your page's source code or the script files associated with it.