PDA

View Full Version : Error - Bullet List Accordion Menu with nested levels with Dreamweaver CS4 template

webwork
12-09-2009, 11:34 AM
1) Script Title: Bullet List Accordion Menu with nested levels

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex17/ddaccordionmenu-bullet.htm

3) Describe problem: Hi Friends...

i tried to use the "Bullet List Accordion Menu with nested levels" in one of my upcoming wensite... travelstudio.in - but i am facing a problem while using it...

I am using it with Dreamweaver CS4 - the menu does not works when i save it within a template...

Error it Shows...

---------------------------------------------
Line: 119
Char: 2
Code: 0
URI: file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/GOD%20JI/Desktop/Travel%20Studio%20Wibsite/ddaccordion.js
---------------------------------------------

Friends kindly help me out, coz i want to use the same Menu in my website, or guide of any another Menu with same features...

djr33
12-09-2009, 06:27 PM
This is not an error in the script, I don't think. This board is for reporting problems with the code. I believe you just need to upload the javascript file (ddaccordion.js) to the right place on your website or change the path it links to. That is a local address, so you may just need to copy the file there, but in the end you will need the .js file anywhere you put the html file that uses it.