PDA

View Full Version : Omni Menu Background

Acunga
12-08-2009, 03:37 PM
3. How does one get the outside border to grey and no internal borders and where does one set the background color for the menu section, say light grey instead of white, currently I have the border as white to hide the internal borders

I know i can be annoying if i enter you conversation but I actually want to point out that Mr. jscheuer1 did not answer the question completely about the change of the background.I don't want borders in the menu and i removed them and i want to change the background color of the menu to some other color then white and also when I hover over them to blue let's say.
I changed every single color in the code to black and all transparent options even did wrote a line in the properties in the cell's options(this way i succeded to change the letters to be bold), but all in vain...Please can you help me?

jscheuer1
12-08-2009, 04:32 PM
Usually it is bad form to interrupt a thread with your own question. But that's not what happened here because the thread has been inactive for a while and yet both original participants have been quite active on the board in the meantime. But you probably didn't know that.

In addition to not interrupting though, it's best to start your own thread because you never know when your question, even though it may seem the same, may actually vary significantly from the original question in the thread.

In any case, I'm moving this to a new thread. I'll provide (this time) the link to the script that a new thread should have:

http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex1/omnislide/index.htm

Would you please provide a link to your page. The solution(s) may depend in part upon your page.

Generally though, overriding style in a stylesheet may be used to alter the style of anything in the menu.

One thing though, the background of the table isn't really the table's background color. It varies as to the headings (get one color, set with the hdingbgcolor property in menuItems.js optionally for each menu, defaults to #170088) and the links (these get another color and are set in the on page style section for each menu).

Acunga
12-09-2009, 10:55 AM
OMG!I completely forgot about the CSS! :( !! Terribly sorry!