PDA

View Full Version : image rotator and thumbnail viewer

pa007
12-05-2009, 02:29 PM
I am looking for a script which combines image rotator with thumbnail viewer features as described below:
- Main (enlarged) image area rotates through a number of images.
- Underneath this main image area there are thumbnails of the rotated images above.
- When one clicks on the thumbnail below it should display the enlarged image above.
- If one clicks on the enlarged image above a link is activated and takes you to another page.

Any ofers?

p

ddadmin
12-05-2009, 06:38 PM
As a paid work request, please indicate info such as how much you're willing to pay, method of payment (ie: Paypal) etc.

djr33
12-06-2009, 02:30 AM
And do you have a link to an example of how it should look (approximately)?
How many images do you want? Displaying 4 images as thumbnails would be easy. Displaying 10 might work. Displaying 50 would be very hard (considering layout issues). Is this a one time use script, or do you want it to work for any number of images (a true "image gallery" script)?

pa007
12-06-2009, 05:56 PM
Hi

Thanks for the reply.

There is an example on the left of this page:
http://www.nooz.gr/page.ashx?pid=9&aid=951212&cid=1

Max 5 images.

Thanks

pa007
12-07-2009, 12:42 PM
Hi Daniel

I did not answer the second question: this script is required for a specific project now, but if there is no major difference in the quote for the paid work I might consider the "image gallery" option.
Look forward to hearing from you.
P

pa007
12-07-2009, 12:45 PM
Hi DDAdmin
Difficult to speculate on how much I am willing to pay. My payment preference is with Paypal.
Thx
P