PDA

View Full Version : Top Navigational Bar III (v3.5.1)

condor68
09-18-2005, 11:48 PM
http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex1/topmen3/index.htm

Dear friends,
I'm new here and I'm happy to join your community.
I was searching a nice and useful menu and after surfing around the web, I found this wonderful menu, very suitable to my needs.
Now, not being an expert as a webmaster but being a beginner but with a great will to learn,I don't know how to import this menu into my main page.
I should replace it into my main page and if it would be possible, I should put it on the bottom ( I know it was created to be put on the top... but the best would be on the bottom) of the main page of my site where I put many links of a memorabilia catalog.

I tried to import it as a script and I put the parameters as indicated in the readme.txt in the html page but it doesn't appear because all the files in the zip must be imported and I don't know how to do it.

Please, don't laugh at me now, but something very easy for you, can be something very hard for me. Even you started once time ago, didn't you?

So, if you can help me to explain me this, I'd be eternally grateful and my site will be very nice afterall!

Thanx and take care
condor68

jscheuer1
09-19-2005, 03:45 AM
Sounds like you are having trouble with:

Step 3) Finally, upload all the .js files contained inside this zip into your webpage directory where the menu resides in.

To try this out locally on your machine, just put those files in the same directory as your page. When you go to upload the page to the server, upload the files to the same directory as the page. If you are having trouble unzipping the files or moving them around your computer once unzipped, you need to learn more about zip files and/or working with files and directories. These are both topics exhaustively explained on the web and in windows own help files.