Ajax Tabs Content Script

2) Script URL (on DD):
http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex17/ajaxtabscontent/

3) Describe problem:
Hello,
I have a few problems. The less problem one is the caching - I made :
this.enabletabpersistence=false
ddajaxtabssettings.bustcachevar=0
but when I return to the page with tabs the last selected tab is displayed, not the default one.
When ddajaxtabssettings.bustcachevar=0 has been set to 1 originally, I had errors in log about number greater than max integer, which has to be converted to integer (java.lang.NumberFormatException)

But the bigger problem is with another ajax code inside one tab. I have your tab solution and in one tab, I have two select boxes and the second one select box is filled by selecting the first one. When the page is displayed outside the tab as standalone page, it works, but when it is in tab, it does not. Is there some general problem with "nested ajax"?

Thank you, Jiri

ddadmin
11-16-2009, 08:13 AM
Please post a link to the page on your site that contains the problematic script so we can check it out. Also, if one of your tab contents in itself contains additional JavaScript, it won't work, as browsers have trouble running JavaScript that's inside a page fetched itself via Ajax. You'll need to use the IFRAME mode of the script instead to show that particular tab's contents.

chaloupka
11-24-2009, 09:16 AM
OK, thank you. I am not able to send the link, because the app is in development stage and inside my comp only.