PDA

View Full Version : Center Descriptiion

gmnightingale
11-13-2009, 01:35 PM
Hello Im new to all this and I have found the perfect script for what i need only probelm is I need to change something and have no idea how!

the script I need help with is "Ultimate Fade-in slideshow (v2.1)"

I have it all working correctly but this slide show has a fade up text box and the text is aligned to left I really want it to be center has anyone got any ideas how to do this?

Any help is much appreciated.:)

gmnightingale
11-13-2009, 04:09 PM
http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex14/fadeinslideshow.htm was the url of the script sorry

jscheuer1
11-13-2009, 05:53 PM
Add this to your stylesheet:

.descpanelfg {
text-align: center;
}

Or, if you have no stylesheet, add this to the head of your page:

<style type="text/css">
.descpanelfg {
text-align: center;
}
</style>

gmnightingale
11-25-2009, 07:19 PM
There was already a style being called without any presets?!?!? strange didnt notice that at all thought I tould have to write a style into the java?!?! can you explain where you seen that?

Thanks

jscheuer1
11-25-2009, 07:50 PM
The default text-align property value for all elements to which it can apply is left. So there need be, and is not anything in the script that sets it as left. We are, by adding our own style directive, simply telling the browser how we want our text aligned in the division(s) the script generates with a class of 'descpanelfg', of which it makes one each for each show you have, only one if you have only one show. This/these division(s) are for the purpose of displaying the show's descriptions, if any.