PDA

View Full Version : Resolved Bullets appear in dropdown for multi level menu

Arjita Chawla
11-04-2009, 02:55 PM
1) MultilevelConfig.inc

2)I cannot share the url for the DD script

2) Describe problem:I am using the dynamic menu script and it works beautifully ..the only problem is that in Mozilla for the drop down it even shows the bullets for items i have added in the Multilevelconfig.inc file..I have attached a screen shot for the same

I need help resolving this ASAP..I would really appreciate if you could look into this problem !!!!

Thanks
Arjita

jscheuer1
11-04-2009, 03:07 PM
In future, please post about Dynamic Drive Scripts in the Dynamic Drive Scripts Help section here where I've moved this thread, and:

Warning: Please include a link to the DD script in question in your post. See this thread (http://www.dynamicdrive.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6) for the proper posting format when asking a question.

If you don't know which DD script you are using or where it is located in the DD library, at least post the script credit so we can try to find the script you are using.

That all said, this appears to be a style issue. Somewhere you need to add this style:

list-style-type: none;

for either the ul and/or li elements that are displaying bullets.

We may not be able to be more specific without a link to your page, or at least to a demo page that you place on the web somewhere that shows the problem.

Arjita Chawla
11-04-2009, 03:33 PM
Thanks for your prompt reply John..

This is the script I am using :http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex1/ddsmoothmenu.js

And I am attaching my Multi level config file and a screen shot of how the menu appears in firefox..Would really appreciate a prompt reply again :)

Thanks again
Arjita

jscheuer1
11-04-2009, 03:53 PM
Once again, it would be better if I could see a live demo of the problem. From what you have shown though, I would suggest putting this in the head of your page:

<style type="text/css">
.ddsmoothmenu ul, .ddsmoothmenu li {
list-style-type: none!important;
}
</style>

Arjita Chawla
11-04-2009, 08:34 PM
It worked..Thanks John