PDA

View Full Version : closing image will not appear on :: Lightbox image viewer 2.03a

alex1989
10-26-2009, 02:24 PM
i am using the :: Lightbox image viewer 2.03a
and for some reason the closing button image will not appear. i have checked the codes, the css files to make sure it was named correctly, i have made sure i have named it correctly and it is still not appearing. the rest of the images like "prev" & "next" are appearing.

jscheuer1
10-26-2009, 02:45 PM
In future, please post about Dynamic Drive Scripts in the Dynamic Drive Scripts Help section here where I've moved this thread, and:

Warning: Please include a link to the DD script in question in your post. See this thread (http://www.dynamicdrive.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6) for the proper posting format when asking a question.

Unlike the prev and next images, the close image's location is configured in the lightbox.js file. Open it in a text only editor like NotePad and find this section not too far from the top:

*/
// -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

//
// Configuration
//
var fileLoadingImage = "images/loading.gif";
var fileBottomNavCloseImage = "images/closelabel.gif";

var animate = true; // toggles resizing animations
var resizeSpeed = 7; // controls the speed of the image resizing animations (1=slowest and 10=fastest)

var borderSize = 10; //if you adjust the padding in the CSS, you will need to update this variable

// ------------------------------

While you're there, you should set the correct path for the loading image as well. These paths must be relative to the page using the script. You may use absolute paths though. If you have more than one page in different folders using this same copy of the script, absolute paths need to be used.