PDA

View Full Version : Need a java script for given work

mayafan
10-25-2009, 09:50 AM
1) I need a script to provide the facility to my user to attach there photo on the page with the change option by which they can change their photo at any time

2) Payment methods I support (i.e.: Credit Card preferred, PayPal can be used)

For any quarry please contact me on ankit@mayafan.in

djr33
10-25-2009, 08:06 PM
This is not just javascript. You will need a serverside language to store user accounts, upload photos and create a secure site. In fact, you do not need Javascript at all, unless you want some sort of enhanced user-interaction.

1. Please review this thread here, specifically for Javascript and PHP:
http://dynamicdrive.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25847
That will help you understand a little more how someone can create this for you, so you can be more specific in your request.

2. Do you want to use PHP? There are other options (ASP, JSP, CGI, etc.) but PHP is the most common.

3. Do you need the entire system setup (user accounts, database, etc.), or just the ability to upload a photo?

4. If you have any information that will help (such as especially a link to your website) that will give someone an idea of what you need, so they know how to help you. Please share links, specifics about how your site is already coded, etc.

mayafan
10-28-2009, 08:17 AM
Hey thanks

And you are very right that I need silverside language to store user accounts, upload photos and create a secure site etc.

But my purpose in not that I don't want to provide any account to user it just be a public page where anybody can edit any page and change the others photo to their own photo.

And another thing is these photo could be of any type i.e. jpeg, bmp, gif, png, tif, jpe, jfif, dib, jpg

Please see the demo what i want

http://googlemaya.com/a/1.html

Note - suggestion are always welcome if anybody have some other idea

mayafan
11-03-2009, 08:19 AM
Hey nobody there to help???

Could anybody suggest me any other place to get my work done ??

traq
11-03-2009, 10:19 PM
We know you need things like user accounts, photo uploading scripts, etc.; what djr33 was asking is if you is if you already have them or not.

I'd be happy to develop something for you, but I'd need to know exactly what you need developed.

1) Do you have an existing, working website? It would be very helpful to see the site. You can PM me if you'd rather not post a link here.

2) If so, does your site:
...a) use PHP?
...b) have a database setup?
...c) have a login page and support user accounts?
...d) allow file uploads?

djr33
11-04-2009, 02:13 AM
In addition to what traq said, this STILL requires php because Javascript cannot upload a file. You must have a serverside language, regardless of whether there are accounts or not. Usually people would want to require accounts for security/organization, but if you want anyone to upload, that's fine-- but you still need PHP in order to save the file.

mayafan
11-05-2009, 08:09 AM
Hello

1. I have a working web site i.e. www.mayafan.in

a) We use PHP for some of the pages.
b) Have a database setup ???
c) Have a login page and support user accounts ???
d) File uploads could be allowed when needed.

And in addition to it what djr33 said we are already ready to use PHP but because I don't know how to change the topic that is why it is written as "Need a java script for given work”

Other thing is i do not have the knowledge about the serverside language but if you suggest me what does it mean and what i have to do for it then I will arrange accordingly.

Thanks You

traq
11-05-2009, 09:12 PM
contact me here (http://www.custom-anything.com/contactme.php) and we'll talk about it.