View Full Version : Need a java script for given work
10-25-2009, 09:50 AM
1) I need a script to provide the facility to my user to attach there photo on the page with the change option by which they can change their photo at any time
2) Payment methods I support (i.e.: Credit Card preferred, PayPal can be used)
For any quarry please contact me on email@example.com
10-25-2009, 08:06 PM
That will help you understand a little more how someone can create this for you, so you can be more specific in your request.
2. Do you want to use PHP? There are other options (ASP, JSP, CGI, etc.) but PHP is the most common.
3. Do you need the entire system setup (user accounts, database, etc.), or just the ability to upload a photo?
4. If you have any information that will help (such as especially a link to your website) that will give someone an idea of what you need, so they know how to help you. Please share links, specifics about how your site is already coded, etc.
10-28-2009, 08:17 AM
And you are very right that I need silverside language to store user accounts, upload photos and create a secure site etc.
But my purpose in not that I don't want to provide any account to user it just be a public page where anybody can edit any page and change the others photo to their own photo.
And another thing is these photo could be of any type i.e. jpeg, bmp, gif, png, tif, jpe, jfif, dib, jpg
Please see the demo what i want
Note - suggestion are always welcome if anybody have some other idea
11-03-2009, 08:19 AM
Hey nobody there to help???
Could anybody suggest me any other place to get my work done ??
We know you need things like user accounts, photo uploading scripts, etc.; what djr33 was asking is if you is if you already have them or not.
I'd be happy to develop something for you, but I'd need to know exactly what you need developed.
1) Do you have an existing, working website? It would be very helpful to see the site. You can PM me if you'd rather not post a link here.
2) If so, does your site:
...a) use PHP?
...b) have a database setup?
...c) have a login page and support user accounts?
...d) allow file uploads?
11-04-2009, 02:13 AM
11-05-2009, 08:09 AM
1. I have a working web site i.e. www.mayafan.in
a) We use PHP for some of the pages.
b) Have a database setup ???
c) Have a login page and support user accounts ???
d) File uploads could be allowed when needed.
And in addition to it what djr33 said we are already ready to use PHP but because I don't know how to change the topic that is why it is written as "Need a java script for given work”
Other thing is i do not have the knowledge about the serverside language but if you suggest me what does it mean and what i have to do for it then I will arrange accordingly.
contact me here (http://www.custom-anything.com/contactme.php) and we'll talk about it.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2 Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.