PDA

View Full Version : Where are the "nice" nav buttons?

undone
10-19-2009, 06:01 PM
1) Script Title: Simple Controls Gallery v1.3

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex4/simplegallery.htm

3) Describe problem: I downloaded the navigational control buttons by right clicking but only the thumbnail downloads. My nav buttons don't look nearly as nice as the ones in the demo. How do I download the "nice" buttons?

Many thanks!

ddadmin
10-20-2009, 01:38 AM
Did you remember to download the nav images listed on the script page, and inside the .js file, make sure the paths to them are correct? ie:

images: [ 'left.gif', 'play.gif', 'right.gif', 'pause.gif'], //nav panel images (in that order)

undone
10-20-2009, 01:30 PM
I checked the .js file and it is listed exactly as you have stated. The images are in the same folder as the .js file on the server, but not in the exact order as is listed in the .js file, if that is what you mean. Not sure how to do that, actually, or if the order of the images in the file folder matters.

I do have nav images in the container, but they are the thumbnails where you download them, so apparently the path is correct.

Here's my website so you can see: www.mysmallgroup.co.cc

It is probably something very simple (and stupid!) that I'm doing wrong and appreciate your help and assistance.

ddadmin
10-21-2009, 04:08 AM
Hmm this is a strange one. Just to rule out some CSS within your content container being the culprit, what happens if you move the Slideshow container's markup to the end of the page:

<div id="simplegallery1"></div>

Move the above so it's right above the </body> tag and not contained within any other tag. Do the images still look strange?