PDA

View Full Version : Left-Right Image Slideshow Script adding twice on page

carina.
10-19-2009, 04:32 PM
1) Script Title: Left-Right Image Slideshow Script

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex14/leftrightslide2.htm

3) Describe problem: I added this to my page and it worked fine. But then I wanted to add a second one on the page. When I did that they stop moving. Is there something I need to change in the second ones coding so they will both work? Thanks.

carina.
10-19-2009, 05:32 PM
Anybody?? I tried just changing the Div ids but that only results in the one that I didn't tinker with to work and the one that I changed stuff on not to work...

carina.
10-19-2009, 08:56 PM
I tried to change the varible 'slideimages' on the second one to 'slide' but It didn't work. I really don't know what I am doing so I am just trying anything. Any suggestions?

carina.
10-19-2009, 09:19 PM
oh okay, I know why no one is helping I forgot to read one of the rules:
1) Questions regarding how to get multiple copies of the same script to work on the same page, or multiple, different scripts. The reasons for two scripts suddenly not working when put on the same page can be many, including duplication in the two scripts' variable names, functions, or access to an event handler etc. The only advise we can give is to try and remove the lesser important script(s) to see if that resolves the conflict.

Sorry about that.