PDA

View Full Version : Tab Content Re-initilizing the tabs from an event

KaosKidd
10-14-2009, 07:08 PM
1) Script Title: :: Tab Content Script (v 2.2)

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex17/tabcontent.htm

3) Describe problem:
I'm using your SUPER script to provide an user interface in an HTA I'm working on for my users in my office. When the page first loads, there is some SQL dependent data that will be displayed in the defined tabs that can't be retrieved until after the user makes an inital selection. I've got everything working except for refreshing (re-initilizing ?) the tabs so they will appear with the SQL content.

In short: After the DDTABCONTENT.INIT() has been called at the bottom of the page, is there a way to force the tabs to be reinitilized, via a subroutine attached to the onblir event of a text box?

Because the HTA runs locally within my network, and the SQL dependent data, it will not run outside of this office, but I can post the code if you would like or need to see it.

And, as a side question: It's ok that I put a link and your copy right notice at the bottom (visible) part of the page, right? The issue is the page is code protected so you can't see the underlying code. So to be fair about it (and because it is a super script!!!), I've put a link at the bottom of the page for the web site.

Fred AKA KaosKidd.

KaosKidd
10-15-2009, 03:07 PM
Never mind folks...
No, I didn't figure out how to re-init the tabs, I just made place holders for the content (empty select boxes) and delt with it that way.

But I would like to know about the copy right.

KK

jscheuer1
10-15-2009, 05:27 PM
I'm 100% sure that's OK as long as it mentions the script name, and that it's copyright Dynamic Drive.

ddadmin
10-15-2009, 06:13 PM
Yep, what John said.

KaosKidd
10-15-2009, 06:23 PM
Thanks guys..
It's done!
:)
PS: It's a super script!