PDA

View Full Version : forms

silver163
10-12-2009, 06:01 PM
Hello,

I created an HTML form that corresponds to a style in a css file. But I want to use Jquery validation and so how can I integrate it properly without destroying the CSS?

jscheuer1
10-13-2009, 04:00 AM
Script code and style don't generally interact unless there are script directives to do so. If you have a specific issue in this regard please explain and give us a link to the page where the problem is evident. Also, unless the problem is immediately apparent, tell us what we must do to observe it in action.

silver163
10-14-2009, 05:24 PM
so how can i get it to work with my html form properly?

djr33
10-15-2009, 01:35 AM
Your problem is SPECIFIC to your code, your website, and your plans.

We must see code, an example page, or have a lot more explanation before we can help.

JQuery should work with CSS, assuming both are setup correctly. CSS is styling only, and JQuery is behavior. They should work "together" unless something is wrong with names (like JQuery looks for "inputa" and CSS is setup for "input1", etc.). Based on the information you have given us, that is the most specific answer we can give, so if that does not fully answer your question, find a way to make us understand what is wrong.

jscheuer1
10-15-2009, 01:59 AM
Your problem is SPECIFIC to your code, your website, and your plans.

100% correct! And I would only add at this point:

Please post a link to the page on your site that contains the problematic code so we can check it out.