PDA

View Full Version : 2 Jason's calendar in one form?!

pink_eeyore
10-02-2009, 10:56 PM
I am having issues with Jason's calendar. It say you can have multiple calendars in one form. How?!

I am trying to have both a departure date and arrival date in the same form. I don't no if I went about it the wrong way, but I managed to get two calendars to show in the form (they work in the form just fine choosing the dates) by creating two different scripts and making the proper changes to the second script so it will show in the form and work. My problem is that once the form is sent, I only receive the first input date and not the second.

Is there additional code I need to add or go about this a different way?!

jscheuer1
10-03-2009, 03:22 AM
In future, please post about Dynamic Drive Scripts in the Dynamic Drive Scripts Help section here where I've moved this thread, and:

Warning: Please include a link to the DD script in question in your post. See this thread (http://www.dynamicdrive.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6) for the proper posting format when asking a question.

Please post a link to the page on your site that contains the problematic code so we can check it out.

pink_eeyore
10-03-2009, 06:34 PM
Sorry about that. I thought it was a javascript.

Here is the page (http://www.bigpawservices.com/pet-sitting-reservations.php) you can find the source code on. Thanks ahead for taking a look! I tried entering the code to the message but I got an error message that I have too many characters.

below is what shows up when you fill-in the entire form. As you can see, the second date, MM-DD-YYYY (arrival), is not showing up in the email.

Values submitted from reservations form:

Name : sdf
Phone Number : 444444444444
Call : Not Selected
Email : fds@dsf.com
Arrival : 4:00 p.m.
Dogs : Not Selected
Cats : Not Selected
Birds : Not Selected
Comments : Do you have additional requests?
Orderdate : OCT-06-2009
Departure : 6:00 p.m.

pink_eeyore
10-07-2009, 04:47 AM
can anyone please help me or tell me if I need to give more detail?! I'm new at this stuff.

Thanks!