Toefoe
09-21-2009, 10:24 PM
1) Script Title:
Featured Content Slider v2.4

2) Script URL (on DD):
http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex17/featuredcontentslider.htm

3) Describe problem:

Hi,

I have configured several sites with this fine script. Everything seemed to work well. Now I saw a problem. Happens like this (in this example are 3 text-divs):

- Activating slider 1 (of 3), then clicking on a link to an other site with "Featured Content Slider v2.4". The other site is shown correctly.

- Activating slider 2 (of 3), then clicking on a link to an other site with "Featured Content Slider v2.4". The other site is shown correctly.

- Activating slider 3 (of 3), then clicking on a link to an other site with "Featured Content Slider v2.4". The other site is empty!

I tried the same with some other sites. I.e. a site with 7 sliders: The same but the first 3 sliders are working.

In Firefox, if this happens (!) I get this message (contentslider.js):
setting.contentdivs[setting.prevpage-1]is undefined

Line 144:
setting.contentdivs[setting.prevpage-1].style.display="none" //collapse last content div shown (it was set to "block")

The same in IE 7 and Opera 10 ...

Any idea?

Thanks a lot!
Regards
Thomas

ddadmin
09-22-2009, 06:12 AM
Please post a link to the page on your site that contains the problematic script so we can check it out.

Toefoe
09-22-2009, 07:37 AM
Ok. Here is a test-site:

- User: test1
- PW: test1

http://www.foersteraudiotechnik.de/test/kabel.htm

Do this please:
- click on slider 1 or 2 or 3
- click in the menu: Lautsprecher -> Modelle

-> everythink works fine

Then do this please:
- go back to the site (or Menu: Lautsprecher -> Kabel)
- click on slider 4 or 5 or 6 or 7
- click in the menu: Lautsprecher -> Modelle
- empty...

Only these 2 sites are working (Menu "Lautsprecher")...

By the way: Is there a way to use this script without DD-notice in the script-tag? Please give me a link...

Thanks!
Regards
Thomas

Toefoe
09-24-2009, 12:48 PM
Any chance to get it work?

ddadmin
09-25-2009, 09:17 PM
Sorry for the delay. I don't have IE7 installed currently on my PC, though testing your page out in both IE8 and IE6 and going through all the pagination links one by one, they all seem to load the corresponding content just fine (with no errors). Am I missing the issue?

Toefoe
09-25-2009, 10:34 PM
Am I missing the issue?

I think so :) If you try my description above ...