PDA

View Full Version : Featured Content Glider - help with height style

gdd
09-18-2009, 03:21 AM
1) Script Title: Featured Content Glider

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex17/featuredcontentglider.htm

3) Describe problem: Height issues

I have the script ALMOST perfect. I have it styled to the site's design, and it works. Just a minor styling issue now...

I was wondering if anyone knows a work around for the height issue. First of all, I noticed in Firefox, if I don't define a height, it adopts the height of the longest tab content. I was hoping it would auto-adjust the height with each tab.

Of course, in IE, I have to define a height otherwise it won't show the content at all. Easily done with just an asterisk on that style. But really, I'd like it to work the same as I'm trying to do in Firefox, which is to have it auto-adjust the height based on content length.

ddadmin
09-18-2009, 09:50 PM
There's no easy way to do this unfortunately. The issue is basically made complicated due to the fact that the script is set up to animate the panels in based on a set height and width, namely, that of the main container. Making this container's height dynamic would require changes in quite a lot of areas within the script to work.

gdd
09-21-2009, 03:51 PM
Gotcha. thanks! At least I can stop racking my brain on this :) Awesome script, though!