PDA

View Full Version : Glowing Text Script help

PhenixRises
09-16-2009, 03:53 PM
1) Script Title:Glowing Text Script

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex10/glowtext.htm

3) Describe problem: Thanks in advance to anyone that helps.
I am new to scripts and this is my first time using one and manually putting it in the html code. The website I am working on is eloquentfavors.com. I would like to make the "10% Off all orders of $100.00 or more. Enter coupon code FALLSALE at checkout" glow changing the color to a white glow. I copied and pasted the the script into the <head> section of the page and then tried to wrap the above said text with the span tag given by highlighting the text then going to the text tag, clicking the dropdown and selected wrap tag. Quick tag editor opens and I pasted the span tag over the <> and replaced the "This is a glowing text" with the text I am using on the site, saved and uploaded and I didn't see the text glowing. I am using Expression Web 3 and I am using IE8.
Looking at my code, I see I have 2 <head>'s. One above the banner and one above the <body>. I tried to paste the code in both <head>'s (not at the same time) and it still didn't work. I left the script in the code so if anyone sees an error, they can identify what I did wrong. Again, any help would greatly be appreciated. Thanks in advance.