PDA

View Full Version : Accordion Menu script (v1.7.1) expandone function not working

jmm
09-03-2009, 10:12 PM
1) Script Title: Accordion Menu script (v1.7.1)

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex17/ddaccordionmenu-bullet.htm

3) Describe problem: I've implemented this script successfully, and used a PUBLIC function in my first navigation item: accordion.expandone('subexpandable', 0) This function manually expands the first nested <li> onclick. However, if I call this same function within a second nav item it toggles the <li> in the first nav item. Is there a way to target just the second, third, up to maybe 13+?

If anyone can tell me what may be happening, or how to implement this solution I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

-Jeff

ddadmin
09-04-2009, 07:48 AM
I'm a little confused on your problem actually. So the issue occurs when I click on the "Pages" sub LI link? If so, how so exactly?

jmm
09-04-2009, 01:48 PM
Thanks for getting back to me. The issue is likely a name collision. Using expandone to force open the "Pages" section in navigation item (1) works, however, using that same function in navigation item (2) to force open it's "Pages" section onclick toggles navigation item (1's) "Pages".