PDA

View Full Version : Help with Mouseover tab script

Hexable
09-01-2009, 10:45 AM
1) Script Title: Mouseover Tabs Menu

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex1/mouseovertabs.htm

3) Describe problem: Basically i was wondering, if you have like a lot of links in the underneath in the lighter table, and you are using this in your site say with php include is there a way to make it so that the links scroll sideways so that you don't have to do major editing to make them all fit properly.

Basically what im trying to say is you have the

You have MENU which has Javascript kit, CSS drive and No Sub menu
Then you have SubMenu Contents now in submenu contents i have changed it to try and fit all my links in but cause im in php include when it goes too many it drops down to a second line and makes the layout go all funny so if there was a way to make so that we could scroll it across it would help me so much

Johnathan
09-14-2009, 01:52 PM
Not sure that I understand correctly -- you have a few menu layers that "expand" to the right and eventually get to the edge of the page, with a long (width-wise) menu name? If this is the case, put your longest menu items beginning at the left of the page, thus avoiding this problem altogether.

ddadmin
09-14-2009, 07:36 PM
Hmm there's no "quick way" to add such a function to the script unfortunately, as the horizontal scroll UI would need to be programmatically created. I'm sure you can use CSS to at least make the look of the sub menu presentable even when it spills over to a second line.