View Full Version : Cannot think of the name to call this!

08-28-2009, 10:24 PM
Hey all! I am drawing the largest blank... I cannot think of a suitable name to call this hovering thing on the right of a page that stays in the same place as you scroll. for an example of what i am talking about, www.opentravel.com has a feedback button on the right side.

thanks in advanced!!!

08-29-2009, 06:50 AM
It's an element with a fixed position, like this: position: fixed; and requires no JavaScript (at least not for positioning it).