PDA

View Full Version : AnyLink Vertical Menu

thefugitivesa
09-04-2005, 02:04 PM
Got this script working perfectly.. just would like to have an additional level to the menu.. is this possible? I found a thread with the normal AnyLink Menu and additional levels but nothing for the vertical menu..

Can anyone help with this?!

thefugitivesa
09-05-2005, 01:44 PM
Ok, never mind the above.. managed to get it working via the Anylink CSS menu.. but now i've got a slight problem where the submenu just disappears?! Sure it is something soooo simple but i haven't got a clue what i am looking for..

Check out www.tmrbikes.co.za/gotmilk and then check the "stuff your pocket" link

thefugitivesa
09-06-2005, 08:00 AM
no ideas?!?

jscheuer1
09-06-2005, 02:01 PM
That's tough. I think I helped adapt that one you are referring to. It actually is easier/better (easier for me - less work, better for you- more cross browser functionality) to use a menu (like Jim's or HV) designed for this than to 'reinvent the wheel', which is about what it turned out to be with the above mentioned mod.

P.S. I tried your link, it wasn't working.

thefugitivesa
09-06-2005, 03:11 PM
oh sorry, the new site was activated this morning so i uploaded it to there.. www.gotmilk.co.za

i tried to use the HV code but couldn't get it to integrate into my site for some reason.. i was working at 1am this morning so that might have been the problem.. :-/