PDA

View Full Version : Translucent slideshow giving UTFDataFormatException with Weblogic

Craig
08-10-2009, 02:34 PM
1) Script Title: Translucent slideshow Script

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex14/translucentslide.htm

3) Describe problem: I'm having a problem with this script when my application is deployed to Weblogic 8.1.6. I do not have any problems when my application is deployed to Tomcat 6.0.18. Below is the error I'm receiving.

java.io.IOException: javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: The taglib validator rejected the page: "java.io.UTFDataFormatException: Invalid byte 1 of 1-byte UTF-8 sequence., "
at weblogic.servlet.jsp.Jsp2Java.outputs(Jsp2Java.java:130)
at weblogic.utils.compiler.CodeGenerator.generate(CodeGenerator.java:258)
at weblogic.servlet.jsp.JspStub.compilePage(JspStub.java:396)
at weblogic.servlet.jsp.JspStub.prepareServlet(JspStub.java:246)
at weblogic.servlet.jsp.JspStub.prepareServlet(JspStub.java:196)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.getServlet(ServletStubImpl.java:598)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(ServletStubImpl.java:406)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(ServletStubImpl.java:526)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.TailFilter.doFilter(TailFilter.java:28)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:27)
at org.springframework.security.util.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:378)
at org.springframework.security.intercept.web.FilterSecurityInterceptor.invoke(FilterSecurityInterceptor.java:109)
at org.springframework.security.intercept.web.FilterSecurityInterceptor.doFilter(FilterSecurityInterceptor.java:83)
at org.springframework.security.util.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:390)
at org.springframework.security.ui.SessionFixationProtectionFilter.doFilterHttp(SessionFixationProtectionFilter.java:52)
at org.springframework.security.ui.SpringSecurityFilter.doFilter(SpringSecurityFilter.java:53)
at org.springframework.security.util.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:390)
at org.springframework.security.ui.ExceptionTranslationFilter.doFilterHttp(ExceptionTranslationFilter.java:101)
at org.springframework.security.ui.SpringSecurityFilter.doFilter(SpringSecurityFilter.java:53)

ddadmin
08-10-2009, 09:20 PM
The above error isn't a JavaScript one, so it shouldn't be caused by the Translucent slideshow script. Please post a link to the page on your site that contains the problematic script so we can check it out.