PDA

View Full Version : No Image with Lytebox

kwhittaker
08-01-2009, 04:25 AM
Hey,

Got a problem with Lytebox. I'm trying to use it with my site (w/ iframes) and for some reason, when I click on a link the overlay animates and conforms to the dimensions of the image. However, there is no image present. I tried adding a few extra images in a group to make sure it wasn't just a default setting. With every picture lytebox conforms to the actual dimension of each picture but doesn't display them.

Any pointers?

manuela
11-24-2009, 09:42 PM
i'm having the same problem. the window appears perfectly, but not the image. what is happening? the path is correct, i checked a thousand times.

auriaks
11-24-2009, 10:41 PM
You must write your script...

jscheuer1
11-25-2009, 08:03 PM
Often this is because the upper and lower case letters used in the image's path, filename, and/or extension do not agree with what is written in your code, or because these are simply wrong, or because the images are 404 not found for some other reason.

If that doesn't help, then we would probably need a link to your page for diagnosis purposes:

Please post a link to the page on your site that contains the problematic code so we can check it out.