PDA

View Full Version : Featured Content Glider Image Overlays

twsjonathan
07-23-2009, 02:55 AM
1) Script Title: Featured Content Glider

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex17/featuredcontentglider.htm

3) Describe problem: This is an awesome script but I have an issue - for the images being shown I am using PNG files so that areas behind the slider are shown - the problem is that once image 2 is displayed you can still see image 1 underneath and so on until it repeats the rotation and it will remove the first slide again before bringing it on - I need the script to basically remove or fade out the last image before overlaying the next to stop my issue.

Is there a way? Thanks in advance.

davelf
07-24-2009, 02:39 AM
hi, i have the same problem to, i've already post a thread to ask the question but there's no answer, may be the script are too complicated to edit. i solve this problem by make the same width and height of the image to hide the content glider problem effect, so the layer behind will close by the front layer. but it's still have some problem. i think we need the accordion effect, so when the second layer slide up the other will slide down or hide.

i still working for the solver too...:D

twsjonathan
07-24-2009, 05:59 PM
Thanks for the reply - I do not think it would be too difficult - as I said the first image does disappear when it loads again so I believe the logic would be there to remove a previous image prior to displaying the next - some genius coder here I am sure can work this out and would greatly enhance this script.

Anyone?