PDA

View Full Version : Multilevel switch menu needed

Yunie
07-17-2009, 05:28 PM
1) Script Title: Switch Menu

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex1/switchmenu.htm

3) Describe problem:

I totally love the script, I'd have to say that first. It was exactly what I was looking for. However, I actually need it to be a multilevel menu. I've looked through the other multilevel menu's, but they weren't what I want it to look like. I've styled the links for this script my own way (no box around it) and I just want to know if it's possible to add in another menu link inside one of the menu links, that will behave the same way as the other menu links. I've tried to add in another, but it will either be listed under the main links, or, when nested in one of the main links, it can't be opened.

I hope I made clear what I mean, and I really hope that somebody knows what to do, since I cannot find another script that will give me the same looks as this one, but then mulilevel. (I only need two levels though).

I'll put up an example of what I mean:
+ Menu 1 (when clicked on, only this menu and it's two links appear)
- Link 1
- Link 2
+ Menu 2 (when clicked on, only this menu and it's links, with the submenu appear)
- Link 1
+ Submenu 1 (when clicked on, Menu 2 options will still be open, but sublinks appear)
- Sublink 1
- Sublink 2
- Link 2
+ Submenu 2 (when clicked on, Menu 2options will still be open, but only these sublinks appear)
- Sublink 1
And so on.

I hope you understand what I'm saying, wasn't too sure how to describe what I meant, hence the example.

Thank you in advance.