PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Fade-In Slideshow (v1.51)

windkd
07-02-2009, 10:28 PM
1) Script Title: Ultimate Fade-In Slideshow (v1.51

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex14/fadeinslideshow.htm

3) Describe problem: I love this script and have used it several times, but I am having trouble with it on IE6 (all other browsers work fine). It is not positioning correctly in IE6 and I am not sure what to do to change it. It is in a DIV tag that is aligned left with a set width... but in IE6 the script runs almost in the center of the page. Any ideas what I can do to fix it?

Thank you!!

windkd
07-09-2009, 06:57 PM
Anyone have any ideas how to fix the positioning trouble with IE6 using this script? Or even a way to edit the script to not show the fadein for anyone using IE6 ? I would even be happy if it only had a single picture in its place.. or no picture at all if I cant get it to work.

I was really hoping someone would have seen this issue themselves. It is driving me insane trying to figure this one out. Any help is greatly appreciated! thanks :)

windkd
08-26-2009, 12:05 PM
Just checking once more to see if anyone had any ideas on how to remedy this? I can provide the code if needed.. Thank you!!