PDA

View Full Version : Where is the snow?

dulcimers
10-21-2004, 09:18 PM
:confused: Last year I found a neat script here on dynamic drive which I used on my website (dulcimers.com). I received many favorable comments and want to add it again. It had two snow flake files (gif or jpg). You could choose either and the script would allow the snow to fall down slowly. It was very effective. I deleted it after the holidays. Now, try as I might, I can't find the script now that I'd like to get it ready for November and December this year. Can anyone help me find the snow effect java script? (and yes, I did a search, but it doesn't come up.)

Sharon

dulcimers
10-21-2004, 10:07 PM
I'm answering my own question.....

I finally located the snow effect I'd used last year. I'm glad I found it, especially since I organize an event known as "Snowfest" so it's a perfect compliment.

Here's the link to the snow script.
http://dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex3/snow.htm

goldenoldie5
11-21-2004, 05:42 PM
thanks for the link, ive added this to my ebay auction page and it seems the snow only falls down for about 1/5th of the page thenit disapears. do you know how i tweak it by any chance?? TIA, G :D

cr3ative
11-22-2004, 06:38 AM
:/ I'm guessing that the script calculates window height and doesn't go over so as to not make vertical scroll bars appear.

Just my thought.

cr3ative