PDA

View Full Version : IFrame SSI script II Resize?

meebix
08-24-2005, 01:18 PM
Hey,

I am using the IFrame SSI script II for a couple of my pages. I have this script and the proper body content on my main page to load the news, and its working great.

However, now I am trying to use this script to load and RESIZE my forums into my community.php page. The index page of the forums loads fine, but when I click on a post that has for instance 15 replies, the page doesn't automatically resize, but instead cuts off the forum posts, and thats it.

I have also been getting an error when the page loads: It tells me that line 71 (below), the permission was denied....?

Line 71: else if (currentfr.Document && currentfr.Document.body.scrollHeight) //ie5+ syntax

I have the normal script in the head, and I have put the resizeCaller command in the onload body section.

My IFrame code for my body is:
<iframe id="community" src="forum/index.php" scrolling="no" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" frameborder="0" vspace="0" hspace="0" style="overflow:hidden; width:773px; display:none"></iframe>

Please can someone tell me why the page will not resize the height?

Thanks.

meebix
08-25-2005, 02:52 AM
Anyone? Bump.

meebix
08-25-2005, 11:03 PM
And... I am not the only one having these problems. Can somone fix the script please or let me know what I have to do to "actually" get the page to resize, because the script doesnt work.

Thanks.

ACS
02-05-2006, 11:55 AM
It's same here? When I want to read the post or edit profile got the same problem. Any one can describe to me how can I use the resize iframe script with forum like this.

Thank you

//ACS

jscheuer1
02-05-2006, 09:30 PM
That's what the demo page says, that this script will only work on pages from the same domain as the top page containing the script.