PDA

View Full Version : open and close!

indelible
06-10-2009, 12:57 PM
1) Script Title: ddaccordion

2) Script URL (on DD): 1)http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamici...ordionmenu.htm

3) I have two seperat instances of of tab system that look like 1, i ref them with tabb(opener)/box(content) and with tabb2/box2, i have them all in a row and when i go from tabb(normally 4-5 instances) to tabb2(2 instances) there is no visible difference (just how i want, it looks like a nice row of one type of tabs - i did this because i didnt know how many of "tabb" there would be on any given page),

The problem lies in a button further up the page, i want it to close tabb2 when i hit it, but it keeps it open, how should i code another line of text in the link?

<a class="buyoptions" href="#buyitem" onclick="ddaccordion.expandone('tabb', 0); return false; ddaccordion.collapseall('tabb2')"></a>

should it be like this?.... it doesnt show any syntax errors, but it doesnt work either :eek:

Can I place some code to close the other set of tabs into the "custom code section?"

indelible
06-10-2009, 01:41 PM
onclick="ddaccordion.collapseall('tabb2'); ddaccordion.expandone('tabb', 0); return false "
seemed to do it?... but surely just having the order round the other shouldnt have been the problem?.... ahhh well.