PDA

View Full Version : Resolved Step Carousel Viewer - init problem

websylvain
05-13-2009, 01:39 PM
Hi all,

i'm using this DD :
http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex4/stepcarousel.htm

Step Carousel Viewer works well inside my website. I have built a Form separate into two panels, and it works fine.
The problem i have is that when i leave the form (while i'm on the second panel) to go through a onther page and then clic to go to go to the form, the panel keeps the second one. i thought there was a kind of reset.
I would like, each time i go to the form, that the panel is the first one. I puted into the <head> , a javascript using stepcarousel.stepTo('mygallery',1) .
But it tells me the setup is not correctly done. So i puted before the following javascript : stepcarousel.setup . But nothing changes. I suppose it is because inside the head, the setup is not possible.

Have you any idea to initialize the panelindex to 1, each time the page is newly built ?

Thanks a lot for your help

ddadmin
05-13-2009, 09:32 PM
It sounds like you're asking how to disable persistence of the last viewed panel, so the Carousel always starts at the first one when the page is reloaded? If so, just set the following option inside your initialization code to false:

panelbehavior: {speed:300, wraparound:false, persist:false}

websylvain
05-14-2009, 09:20 AM
It is exactly what i would like to do. Your answer is so quick and easy then i'm feeling like donkey :eek: