PDA

View Full Version : A big space at the foot of the page

mhepekiz
05-05-2009, 01:10 PM
1) Script Title: AnyLink JS Drop Down Menu v2.0

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex1/dropmenuindex.htm

3) Describe problem: I tried to use this menu script on my new project but when i put it there is a big space at the foot of the page line a big transparent window. When i remove menu, footer looking normal. How can i solve?

ddadmin
05-05-2009, 05:01 PM
Please post a link to the page on your site that contains the problematic script so we can check it out.

mhepekiz
05-06-2009, 06:06 AM
http://v3.martiyazilim.com/

check the foot of page please... looking like wrong table or td or tr but when i remove the menu it seems normal

ddadmin
05-06-2009, 08:56 PM
I'm fairly certain it's not the menu script that's causing the gap. Even if I completely hide/collapse the drop down DIVs by adding the line in red to your CSS:

.anylinkmenu{
position: absolute;
left: ;
top: -5;
visibility: hidden;
display: none;
border: 3px solid #E4E4E4;
border-bottom-width: 1;
font: normal 11px Arial;
line-height: 18px;
z-index: 550; /* zIndex should be greater than that of shadow's below */
background: #dddddd;
width: 260px; /* default width for menu */
}

The gap remains. I can't quite tell what's causing the gap, but try systematically disabling the other scripts/ CSS on your page to narrow it down.

mhepekiz
05-07-2009, 06:19 AM
Thank you.

I removed all css and js from my project and not resolved. Bu i saw that when i try to put less menu options to menucontent.js file, that big space looking more smaller when i put more options we have a big space..

I'll try to solve it whole day and if i can i'll report it to you but if you can help to me with this last minute info please do it..

mhepekiz
05-07-2009, 07:24 AM
I tried to change menu script with anylink css menu. (from js to css) but there is same problem.. when i add submenu options, there is a space at the bottom of page which increasing by submenu quantity..