PDA

View Full Version : Contractible Headers Script Firefox issue

PawClaw
04-28-2009, 01:55 PM
1) Script Title: Contractible Headers Script

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex1/navigate2.htm

3) Describe problem:

On a forum page I was trying to use this script to create a dynamic top area where clicking "links" would alter 1 of 2 areas to display different info. All of which is stored in various div's nested within a table.

Now I have a div I want to display when the page loads and then be able to navigate away from and bk to.

Using this script the collapsing and expand onclick is working fine, however where I have inserted style="Display:block" into a div it IS showing up on page load in IE but in FF it still is invisible until the relevant link is clicked.

Any ideas of how to solve this?

Edit: on looking further into this i believe the scrip is clashing with an in-built expand/collapse script on the homepage, as it is working fine on all other pages; but the fact it works in ie still makes me wodner if there is a solution for ff?

ddadmin
04-28-2009, 09:26 PM
Do you have a URL to the problem page? It'd also help to tell us what to click on to see the problem.

PawClaw
04-28-2009, 09:33 PM
I managed to solve it by pure luck about a minute ago by turning off the cookie remembering function.