PDA

View Full Version : HV Menu problems

Roger Hicks
08-16-2005, 01:38 PM
I have come across a couple of problems trying to use the HV menu and hope someone may be able to help me. I have been browsing the site using IE5. I am trying to set the HV menu to work across frames. My site has a top frame (for logos etc) with a side bar frame and home frame underneath. The problems I have encountered are:

1) Positioning the menu. I have tried using both the Start Top/Start Left method and the Targert Loc method to position my HV menu which is (roughly) in the bottom right-hand corner of the top frame. When opening the site the menu is correctly positioned, but if the screen is resized (when opening favourites for example) the menu is dipslayed in the top left-hand corner with the menu items in a different order.

2) Using the menu. The menu only seems to be active on first entering the site. After entering other pages the menu does not work.

Any help will be gratefully received.

Thanks in advance

Roger Hicks

atratties
08-18-2005, 03:57 AM
I am having the same problems with a site, where one of the menu items (in frames), works upon entering the site - however once you click on a link and it brings up the new page in the frame, that menu item no longer works in the left-hand frame.

If anyone has a solution for this please post a response.

Thanks,
Robert