PDA

View Full Version : Can someone help me with this?

Josh[y]
04-09-2009, 03:37 PM
Hello, Dynamic Drive community.

I absolutely LOVE the CSS Library, and was wondering if any one could help me with something...

I was wondering if there was a way to implement the Suckertree Multilevel menu, into my navigation on my site.

You can find my site, by clicking here (http://opensourcetesting.2x.nu) (Yes I know the name on the images and text is wrong, I just got done changing the name of the site and haven't gotten to that yet.)

Click "Enter site" and what I wanted to do was make an onclick drop down menu on the "Home" button

If you view the source, you will see that the site is made pretty much entirely by using tables. I wish I could change this, but that is how the template came when I downloaded it.

I would have tried to figure it out myself, but since there is no stylesheet, and the site is in tables, I wasn't able to figure anything out.

If anyone could help me with this, please let me know.
And please do not post here, unless you are willing to help.

If you need anymore information on this, please post and tell me, or PM me if you have to.

Thanks,
~Josh

amutha
04-10-2009, 07:38 AM
You may this example.. visit here

dynamicdrive.com/style/csslibrary/item/suckertree-menu-vertical/

Josh[y]
04-10-2009, 05:17 PM
That, doesn't help...

But that is the menu I want to try to use, but I want the horizontal version.

I want to try to use that menu code, on the navigation in my site. But since the site is made using tables, I couldn't figure out how to do it.

I might not even need the Suckertree menu code, if anyone knows a different way I could make a drop down menu on the navigation that would be great.