View Full Version : Internet explorer can't open my webpage

03-14-2009, 08:46 AM
I've resently started to update the menues on my webpage with DHTML. I'm using the anylinkmenu.js script and it works just fine in firefox, but not at all in Explorer. When I open the page it says "Couldn't open the adress", I've got a swedish version of it so I have to translate it again (no error code), and that the action was aborted. I've been trying to sort it out but it isn't possible. The page is uploaded to http://www.pskiropraktik.com/kiropraktik.htm
Hope that someone got bigger brains then me and can solve it or atleast give me a hint of what's wrong.