View Full Version : Resolved Tab Content 2 problem in IE

03-13-2009, 01:48 AM
1) Script Title: Tab Content 2

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex17/tabcontent2.htm

3) Describe problem:
Love this script and it has worked fine for me before but when I tried to add it to a Microsoft Office Live site, it works in IE6+ but in Firefox SOMETIMES the divs don't open and it appears I'm jumped to the top of the page. The intermittence of the problem has me confused.
The only change I made was to arrange the tabs vertically to the right of the content divs, but that works fine in IE.
Here's a test page that works in IE but not FF:
http://generation3inc.com/test3.aspx (http://generation3inc.com/test3.aspx)

Never mind-figured it out.