PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Fade-in slideshow (v1.51)

dave09
02-22-2009, 11:21 AM
1) Script Title: Ultimate Fade-in slideshow (v1.51)

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex14/fadeinslideshow.htm

3) Describe problem:

Hello all, let me first say that ive read your rule about there not being any support for attempting to run the same script on the same page. Im hoping my issue dont fall under this.

what im trying to do is use the Ultimate Fade script on 2 seperate pages of my website. (wordpress). currently the script is running fine on my home page (index.php), however when attempting to get the script to run on a seperate page (about.php) the script seems to not display the images. FF showes the script trying to run by displaying the constant changing opacity, but not images. for some reason when i attempt to lead multiple fadeimages, on my index page it works fine.

i believe im doing everything correctly. im basicly loading the script in the head section of my header file. and im attempting to load the fadeshow array withing the body. again it works fine in my index file, regardless how many fadeshows i use, but when attempting to run the script on a different page also. i get no images.
i would appreciate any help with this issue.

dave09
02-22-2009, 07:17 PM
ok its me again. i cant seem to get what im doing wrong and whether or not what im trying to do is even possible, thought it would seem that it should be.
so far ive created an external js file, and i got that working fine on the home page (index), but it seems that the script only works on my index page. even if i put the exact same code thats on my index page, on another page, it fails to display the show.

so again im guess im trying to figure if there is any way to have the script displaying a show on multiple pages, which references a single .js file?

thanks again.