PDA

View Full Version : Accordion Menu Close onMouseOut ?

istani123
02-16-2009, 03:37 PM
1) Accordion Content script (v1.6)

2) http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex17/ddaccordion.htm

3)

I am using accordion menu with "mouseover" effect, it is working fine. However I am interested, is it possible to close the extended menu when the mouse is no longer on top it - onmouseout

ddadmin
02-16-2009, 07:52 PM
There's no quick way to do this at the moment unfortunately. That's because when you talk about auto closing a header onMouseout, you really are talking about something more refined than that. Specifically, only when the mouse rolls out of the header but not into its corresponding sub content DIV, the same for the sub content DIV as well. I might consider adding such a feature to the script if there's enough demand for it.

newyorker2
05-01-2009, 02:09 PM
There's no quick way to do this at the moment unfortunately. That's because when you talk about auto closing a header onMouseout, you really are talking about something more refined than that. Specifically, only when the mouse rolls out of the header but not into its corresponding sub content DIV, the same for the sub content DIV as well. I might consider adding such a feature to the script if there's enough demand for it.

i also need to autoclose all the headers when the mouse is rolled outside of the left navigation div.

can you help or point me to right direction how to achieve this?

Thanks