PDA

View Full Version : Conveyor belt slideshow script, problem with png images

Hrvoje85
02-15-2009, 02:43 AM
1) Script Title: Conveyor belt slideshow script

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex14/leftrightslide.htm

3) Describe problem:
Hi guys, i applied the script and it works perfect, except of course in IE6 where i have problems with PNG transparency!
I taught i resolved that problem earlier with the supersleight-min.js script that solved the png transparency problems (i have put the supersleight in the head of my document) but it doesn't work with .png images in the slideshow!
Can anyone help please??!
Can i put some kind of a fix for png images directly into the Conveyor belt slideshow script so it applies on the .png images in the slideshow?? Thank YOU!!

(i tried to find some similar problem on the forum, but couldn't find any)

jscheuer1
02-15-2009, 04:18 PM
Where did you put:

<!--[if lte IE 6]>
<script type="text/javascript" src="supersleight-min.js"></script>
<![endif]-->

?

The way that supersleight is written, I would think it would have a very good chance of working with Conveyor IF it's tags are placed just before the closing </body> tag of the page:

<!--[if lte IE 6]>
<script type="text/javascript" src="supersleight-min.js"></script>
<![endif]-->
</body>
</html>

Hrvoje85
02-15-2009, 08:38 PM
Thanks JOHN!!
it works now, i didnt know that i have to put the supersleight before the </body> tag! First i've put it in the head of the document and it worked in one case but not with the conveyor belt! But now it works fine! thanks, you're a javascript god!