PDA

View Full Version : Website Design (Website Layout)

mada9369
02-12-2009, 12:09 AM
1) Describe Work Request (be as detailed as possible):
I'm starting a new myspace resource website. Currently, I need a website layout so I can start adding content to my pages and such.

I'm looking for something very similar to http://freecodesource.com/
Only a different color scheme.

2) Payment methods you support (ie: Paypal, 2checkout etc):
Paypal.

mada9369
02-15-2009, 09:16 PM
Anyone?!?!

JHDynamics
02-20-2009, 03:13 PM
I make customized templates for a living. I could deffinetely make one similar to the one you had submitted in your post. I could make one a little more advance also if you would like considering the one you have found is not to eye-catching (But that's your choice). As for fees- That would not be a problem. I could do easily for as low as $19.99 by cheque-out if that's good for you. Feel free to contact me as needed at JHDynamics@Gmail.com

mada9369
03-05-2009, 08:43 PM
I make customized templates for a living. I could deffinetely make one similar to the one you had submitted in your post. I could make one a little more advance also if you would like considering the one you have found is not to eye-catching (But that's your choice). As for fees- That would not be a problem. I could do easily for as low as $19.99 by cheque-out if that's good for you. Feel free to contact me as needed at JHDynamics@Gmail.com

Thanks. PM'ed you.
Still looking. =]