PDA

View Full Version : need help for a b and c menu for my proj.

walupski
01-27-2009, 02:50 PM
could anyone hep me to do some favor pls...
i want some java applet for a b c menu
this is the applet that i want

choises is A B AND C
[A] burger = amount
[B] fries = amount
[C] chicken = amount
(all the choises is clickable)
(and here is the) Total =

its up to you if you want scroll menu or a drop down menu
i really appreciate if you can do this for me thanks for advance
YOUR WORK GONNA SAVE MY GRADE THANKS A LOT

djr33
01-27-2009, 10:25 PM
We do not do homework FOR you. If you have a question (and it isn't something you should know from class), then we can help.
We do not just write code for you, because you learn by writing it-- homework in a class isn't a job, but practice and if you don't want to do the work then don't take the class (and you won't learn how to program).

walupski
01-28-2009, 02:30 PM
yes but only thing that i could pass that subject is to do the project i dont like that subject but i have no choice i am a network administrator not a programmer but we need to take that subject and pass it b4 you go to the next level i am really dont understand what is it im sorry hope you understand what i meant for,i really hate that subject but i have no choice but to take it.pls.. help me

walupski
01-28-2009, 02:33 PM
besides this applet its not part of my job this aplet did not teach us! we did java programming not java applets,pls pls help me

imaginationac
01-28-2009, 06:53 PM
If you're asking for someone to do this for you, I suggest going to other sources without scruples. Since this is for a grade, someone else doing your work in no way benefits you. In fact, you run the risk of getting kicked out of your school.

I haven't written Java applets myself, but if you have experience writing GUI programming in Java, it shouldn't be too difficult to do (usually just a couple of lines of import statements and of course the applet element tag in a HTML file).

I suggest looking at the Official Java Tutorials by Sun for a start (http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/).

If you have a more specific question, I might be able to help.

djr33
01-29-2009, 09:44 AM
Just like if you were not good at writing, we won't write a paper for you, and we won't do your project for you.
If you want to find someone to do it for you, look somewhere else, and I doubt that it'll be for free, but that's entirely up to you and a BAD idea-- as said above, you could get kicked out of school.

Twey
01-29-2009, 02:00 PM
An applet isn't much different to normal AWT/Swing development: you just have to have your entry class extend Applet or JApplet and implement a start method instead of using main. There are some operations that are obviously restricted for security reasons, but for something like this you shouldn't need any of them.
i am a network administrator not a programmer but we need to take that subject and pass it b4 you go to the next level i am really dont understand what is itYou'll never be a decent netadmin if you don't know how to program. The programming class is required for a reason, although for a netadmin Perl and C are probably more useful than Java. Still, the principles are the same, and you need to learn them.

walupski
02-03-2009, 04:28 PM
i made this code for java programming this is the only thing i know, i really dont know how to make this for applet can you guys pls check this, sorry guys to disappoint you!i really not aware for applet

import java.io.*;
public class ValueMeal{
public static void main(String args[]) throws Exception{

char choice, again='x';
int number, total, change, cash;

BufferedReader a=new BufferedReader(new InputStreamReader(System.in));

System.out.println("Value Meal");
System.out.print("[A] Burger w/ Drinks P25.00\n");
System.out.print("[B] Burger, Fries w/ Drinks P35.00\n");
System.out.print("[C] Spaghetti w/ Drinks P40.00\n\n");
System.out.print("Enter your Choice: ");

choice=Character.toUpperCase((char)System.in.read());
System.in.read(); System.in.read();

if(choice=='A' || choice=='B' || choice=='C'){

System.out.print("Quantity: ");
number=Integer.parseInt(a.readLine());

switch(choice){

case 'A':
System.out.print("Your order is: " +number+ " Burger w/ Drinks\n\n");
total=number*25;
System.out.println("Total: " +total);
System.out.print("Cash: ");
cash=Integer.parseInt(a.readLine());

change=cash-total;

System.out.print("Change: " +change);

break;
case 'B':
System.out.print("Your order is: " +number+ " Burger, Fries w/ Drinks\n\n");
total=number*35;
System.out.println("Total: " +total);

change=cash-total;

break;
case 'C':
System.out.print("Your order is: " +number+ " Spaghetti w/ Drinks\n\n");
total=number*40;
System.out.println("Total Amount Due: " +total);

change=cash-total;

break;
}
}else
System.out.print("Invalid");

System.out.print("\n");

}
}

now i want you guys to do me a favor pls how to make this in applets!! thanks

Twey
02-03-2009, 08:09 PM
Read http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/deployment/applet/.