PDA

View Full Version : DDLevelsMenu JS Editing Help

SHP
01-13-2009, 09:40 PM
Hi all,

I am building a non-profit informational website for the company that I work for and am using the DDLevelsMenu Script found HERE (http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex1/ddlevelsmenu/index.htm)

I have used this script before, and it works GREAT!, however, my current project requires that I remove the down arrow from the top level menu, the horizontal arrow is still ok to keep.

In the JS code, I believe the variable that needs to be edited / removed is downarrowpointer. I have attempted to remove this from the code, but when missing / altered, the drop down menu no longer works.

Is there anyone out there that could help me with this problem? I know virtually nothing about Javascript, Thanks in advance for all your help.

SHP

Nile
01-13-2009, 10:47 PM
In the following code change the highlighted to false.

arrowpointers:{
downarrow: ["ddlevelsfiles/arrow-down.gif", 11,7], //[path_to_down_arrow, arrowwidth, arrowheight]
rightarrow: ["ddlevelsfiles/arrow-right.gif", 12,12], //[path_to_right_arrow, arrowwidth, arrowheight]
showarrow: {toplevel: true, sublevel: true} //Show arrow images on top level items and sub level items, respectively?
},

ddadmin
01-14-2009, 11:12 AM
Just to add to Nile's response, that option is only available in the latest version of the script, v2.1.

SHP
01-14-2009, 02:14 PM
Thanks guys, I found that I was using an older version of the JS file which didn't have that feature, I downloaded the newer one, and there it was!

Thanks so much for your help! :D